Posted on Fri, Aug 11, 2017
At the continuing Annual Meeting, the membership authorized the Board to proceed with each segment of Phase 1, Segment A (site preparation) and Phase B (concrete) as soon as funds are secured. Hence, Segment A can proceed as soon as all pledged funds are received, with the expectation that the work can be done this fall. Based on pledges, it is expected that Segment B will proceed in the spring upon receipt of sufficient funds.
The location of the Pavilion will be selected by an ad hoc committee that was approved by the membership. If the committee is deadlocked on the location, the Board will decide.
We look forward to updates on this exciting project for Camp Bethel.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.